BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:46:00 -0800
Ken,  You are absolutely correct, and the invitation still stands today,
Come and visit, ski, golf, hike, whatever.  But when you're done with it GO
BACK HOME!!!!!  We don't even mind if you want to come and build or buy a
house and become a permanent, contributing member of our community--but
don't move in because you like the rural way of life and then complain
because the roads aren't paved, there are no streetlights, the church bell
rings on Sunday morning and the neighbors cows or hogs or dogs come over
for a visit every now and again--that's just the way things are in Vermont,
or the way they're SUPPOSED to be.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT