BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:53:22 -0600
Its an aide.  A tool.  It works.  Put your calculator down.  Go out for
a walk.  Look at the pretty buildings and find all the squares.  When
you get your fill of squares, look for the rectangles.  Don't examine
the widths of the mullions, its all make believe.  After the designer
has assembled all his/her squares and golden rectangles, somebody who
knows how buildings go togeter has to jump in and get the mullions
detailed so that they can be built...and that person don't care much
about no golden mullions.

-jc