BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:19:53 -0600
I do it with enthusiasm, if not grace.  I hope you were helpful to your
visitor.  I was searching for a reliable text to resolve this whole
thing.  I must have it here somewhere, but it has escaped.

I use VectorWorks for drawing.  I'm very pleased with it.  It handles
3D and 2D with a certain friendly grace that is really quite pleasant.
My impression is that a lot of exhibit and stage set design people are
using it.

-jc