BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
creighton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:09:11 -0500
If one were to contact the rolled roofing (or any and all rolled roofing)
manufacturers they would inform you that this is not a proper use of their
material and would not be gauranteed. I would expect it to leak, unit or
not, in 1 - 2 years. HVAC guys will put anything anywhere if left to their
own devices. What did his contract read, inspect and asses structure, or
install unit?
Herr Conjob