BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:25:03 -0700
Ralph and I are sort of "City Mouse, Country Mouse."  Ralph did actually
venture beyond the city limits a week ago and stopped by for a visit.  I
have been to the city before but really don't care for it.  I only hear
about the frightening things that happen there and fail to realize that
thousands, maybe millions, of people live out their entire lives, well into
old age, in the city and nothing bad ever happens to them.

As I explained, I also have a hopelessly slow dial up connection although
that may change soon.  I'll have to see what the cable co will do for me
that Sovernet can't.

The only thing I can handle with more than one pipe is the organ, and that
not well.  Ruth in VT

At 11:33 AM -0700 8/28/04, Cuyler Page wrote:
Ya, frankly, I am a monogamous pipe guy.  For me, especially with a phone
line i-net connection, this duality of pipes is too much like the extreme
Mormon set of polygamists out here.   Very glad, though, (even envious) for
those of you who can manipulate it.

I rather preferred the casual ease of the Bradbury "Fahrenheit 451"
approach to e-wallpaper and the relaxed virtual daily soap opera of Ralph
and Ruth.

cp, clicking and waiting in serially monogamous bc

>>There is no reason that there cannot be two pipes.

There can be many pipes.  But some of us can only handle one.
Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT