BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:37:02 -0500
We have some experience in matching of custom repair mortar for greenish-
yellow sandstones, which we have seen on a number of projects in Eastern and
Central Pennsylvania. By and large, on the projects we have seen, the stone
was in poor condition, but it tended to suffer more superficial damage
(typically exfoliating one or two surface layers with sound stone underneath)
as compared to our homegrown Connecticut Valley brownstone (which it seems can
exfoliate multiple layers, 4 inches deep, all at the same time).

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison
President
3 Northwest Drive