BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Easy bent lead pipe.
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:31:32 -0500
So, its time to send the undercover cops back to college campuses?
Ohh, how very dated of me, they don't segregate men and women in dorms
anymore...fraternities?  Well that'll be a step up the social ladder
for the cops!  Damn if only they'd known about a certain Yale
fraternity of evil dooers back in the 60's!

-jc