From:
Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:12:27 -0500
Hi Bob,

Look at the G E Super Radio.  It has really good performance on a m and
decent on f m.  It is physically a bit big, but should work for you.  In my
suburban area noise is a problem on a m but I had the radio out in the
country and there were signals every ten khz.

I also have a Sony 7600 portable - its performance is also very
good.  Broadcast through 30 mhz. and the f m broadcast band.

Hope this helps.