From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:22:51 -0400
I just in the spring replaced my ringo ranger with a Diamond X200A and the
diamond just blows the ringo away, well worth the money. I'll put the ringo
back up on packet but that's about it, the diamond is my pick any day. I
also have a diamond on the mobile and that's where I actually started to
notice how I liked diamond antennas and that far exceeds any mobile setup I
can think of around here, I don't know why, I didn't know what I was going I
just installed it how I wanted and it works so honestly, I'd say go for it,
diamond makes great antennas.