From:
Ty John Bellini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:56:15 -0400
hi this is ty, n3fsq. how is all my ham friend doing?
i am on ecko link. my rig is a icom 7 5 1 . i don't get on hf any more. .
and i don't like too meters. i need some help with my six meter rig, and can
not find any help.
i want some one to go with me to the ham store.
if some can help me call me on ecko link. well i will say god bless to all.
ty
n3fsq