From:
michael ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:26:38 -0400
Hello List:

Has anyone put Ham Radio Deluxe through its paces?
I'm vary interested in knowing how it works with the
Yaesu line of rigs and the older Kenwoods such as the
TS-940, which is what I'm currently running.

Although a tremendous rig and I certainly wouldn't
part with it, the 940 is getting on in years and it
might be time to consider retiring it to the backup/FD
roll.
I'm considering the FT-1000MKV Field, which I had a
look at this past weekend, as a future replacement.
This could be as early as Christmas.

unfortunately my low vision level doesn't permit me to
see the display and we know Yaesu's take on VS'! <HI>

So any feedback would certainly be appreciated.
I'm not certain but I think there's at least one
FT-1000MP user on this list.
The FT-1000MKV Field replaced this model.

TNX & 73:
Michael VO1RUN