From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:03:12 -0400
    Believe me, Colin, I wonder the same thing!

I don't know if we were already developing a problem and the printer
installation took the computer over the edge, or what, but I can tell you I
was cursing Bill Gates all week-end.

Anyway, we're back on the mend now due to a successful "partial system
recovery", so all is not lost--just a week-end that was supposed to be
relaxing that turned out to be a week-end of computer programming.

Oh well, what to they say--Those are the breaks!

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ