From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:53:22 -0500
I never heard of the idea of full duplex on repeaters. As far as I know,
most rigs we use to talk on don't support it either, I know my th-f6a mutes
the receiver when you talk, oh, wait a minute, I don't think you could do
full duplex because both people would be transmitting on the same frequency
and doubling.