Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ilana King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 21:11:50 +0100
Thanks Dedy.  I also have bought meat at The Ginger Pig as it is just around
the corner.  However, I have found the  prices really high - but I am still
in supermarket mode I guess.  I am making a list tonight of some of the cuts
of meat I want to try from his book and will go armed with list to The
Ginger Pig tomorow.  I looked online and found many suppliers that will
deliver (including The Food Ferry), but again prices are high.  Still, I
agree that it is of priority and I will have to cut back elsewhere.

ILana