Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 15:17:28 -0600
Todd wrote:

> but the bottom line is, we just don't know.

All very true. But, knowledge never travels a linear path. Case in point -
for decades nutritional scientists "knew" that the leading cause of heart
disease was high cholesterol levels. I doubt 10-15 years ago you could find
1 in 10 doctors who did not believe that in their very soul. Yet, currently
many, if not most, of those same doctors are questioning what they once
believed was rock-solid.

Sometimes we just have to say "this makes sense", and follow that premise
until proven otherwise. (Although, it would be nice for someone to perform
a few double-blind studies just to clear a few issues up :)