Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 00:29:36 +0100
> Eva Hedin wrote: No, she did not -  Tom Bridgland did

>>> Ready for another 'fine points' argument? I consider grains and seeds
>>> paleo in small amounts, seasonally. Just depends on which seeds and how
>>> often.

And Eva asked him following question:

>> What seed and grains and in what amounts? Is it a seed or two a day or
>> is it
>> a loaf of bread a week? How many nuts a day and what kind of nuts? I'd
>> like
>> some details here!

> Imagine that you are walking around out there in paleo times.
> Make sense?

Yes, I couldn't have said it better myself. I'd like to add that those seeds
of paleo times did not stay on the straw like todays wheat kernels so we
would have to lie there with our noses poked into the ground to find those
little things - to the enjoyment of lions and other predators. The reason I
asked the question above is that often it seems on this list that grains are
not seeds and that we can eat seeds but not grains. Bah!

So my question to those who say that we can eat seeds is still: What kind of
seeds are they talking about and in what quantity?
Eva