Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:23:35 EDT
I think that we have to define the PALEO diet as I see it.  In my  opinion it
should be 40% protein, 45% fat and 15% carbohydrates. The CHO must  not
exceed 15%. It is OK to go 0% CHO's for several weeks if you eat organ  meats. None
of the food is to be processed ( manufactured). No grain  products or dairy
products can be used. All fruits should be eaten as picked, no  cooking. No
frying of foods. Steaming is preferred. Roasting is OK. Broiling red  meat one
minute per side OK. On this diet regimen it will take a few months for
everything to adjust itself.  JerrySteg