Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:13:43 -0500
> Igor, I've been a fairly strict version of the diet for five years.  My
lipid profile has improved almost miraculously.  Where I was previously at
high risk, now my HDL is 90, LDL is 107, and Triglycerides are 60.  Another
interesting effect has been the unbelievable improvement in physical
fitness, but that's the subject for another post.

Will your triglycerides be higher if the blood is taken at the end of the
day versus after fasting for 12 hours?

Kristina