Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:03:51 -0500
Igor, I've been a fairly strict version of the diet for five years.  My lipid profile has improved almost miraculously.  Where I was previously at high risk, now my HDL is 90, LDL is 107, and Triglycerides are 60.  Another interesting effect has been the unbelievable improvement in physical fitness, but that's the subject for another post.

No it's not.  I'll go ahead and tell you this little story.  I am in my late 30's and have an old cycling buddy who wants to take a mountain biking trip next summer.  It will take us that long, he says, in order for us to get back into the shape we were in as teenagers when we used to race.  Know what?  How do you say this without seeming to boast?  I'm there now.  I am fully confident I could handle this weeklong ride from Telluride, Colorado to Moab, Utah with no up front training whatsoever.  I credit a combination of this diet and my twice a week high intensity weight training protocol for my fitness.  I think it's kind of cool.