Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:52:51 -0500
> Hi Kristina;
>
> I am wondering how you know that your feelings are a result of the cleanse
> and not simply from weight reduction? I know when I lose a few pounds over
> the course of a week from just eating less, I feel much, much better.
>
> TTYL,
>
> Marilyn

That's definitely part of it - no doubt, but I felt like I was digesting
food better and able to maintain my weight much easier. Before the cleanse
it was a struggle just to maintain despite paleo (with an occasional slip)
and exercising 5 to 6 days a week. I will say that starting to supplement
with HCl after the second cleanse made the biggest difference. Now the trick
is figuring out WHY my stomach is not producing any/enough acid to digest
food properly. I am scheduled for an endoscopy but since it is being done by
a conventional thinking gastroenterologist (who had never heard of HCl and
was suggesting Zelnorm and Nexium - OY), I am not sure it will do much good
other than finding out if I have H Pylori or cancer. Not that those aren't
important things to determine, but any treatment he recommends will be drugs
which I am not about to take. Sorry - I am getting too much off topic.

-Kristina