Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:10:17 -0700
>>It is the breed, not hormonal imbalance that determines how many and
when hens lay. Modern egg laying breeds will continue laying most of
the year, if they get enough energy dense food and nutrients<<

Which chickens are you talking about? I was always under the impression that
egg-laying
"breeds" were man-made and they would never exist under normal conditions.

Also, as far as freezing goes, there are different methods of freezing. Do all
methods of
freezing damage the cellular structure of the meat? I thought that flash
freezing, in particular,
was a good way to keep the meat good.

Mike