Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:02:59 -0700

Ashley,

I also have a keen interest in the answer to this question. I had a kidne=
stone a few months =

ago, and I have no desire to repeat the experience, however, my understan=
ding
is that the odds =

of having another one increase dramatically after you've had the first.

The kidney stone issue is closely related to the calcium/acid/alkaline is=
sue,
and while I don't =

necessarily dislike vegetables, I have no craving for them whatsoever.

If I have to force feed myself veggies, I will, but I'd rather not have t=
worry about it.

Mike

   =