ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:36:17 -0500
7bit
Guess we have all heard remarks like that,  it's sad, what do people think
prayer is, a sort of vending machine, press the right button and get your
request, my Mom took me to several revival meetings when I was small, people
would pray for my sight, and then when nothing happened right away, they
would ask "Don't You believe in God little girl"
I used to feel so badly,  I thought there was a  God, but here were folks
saying that if you believed enough, then you'd be healed, so whose fault was
it, obviously mine,
Is God only God wen he agrees with us?

Rhonda