BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:42:19 -0500
cp,

You sure pack a lot of thoughts in an email.  While I'm thinking, I get
the fancy A by seclecting the unfancy A, then going up to the little
thingy that says "Fonts" and selecting the size, color, shadow, and
font I would like it to be.

(don't tell anyone I use a Macintosh, they won't think I'm quite so
clever.)

-jc