Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:26:27 -0500
Hi;
Refresh my memory but exactly how tall is this monster and is it self
supporting?  How difficult is it to use the control box.  Have you connected
it directly to your radio?  All verticals will be noisy and I didn't think
it was drastically more expensive than some although I may have bad price
info.  Their web site suggests that there will be an 80 meter add on
available but there weren't any specifics.
Rich