Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:42:24 -0800
On our local 80 meter swap net this morning a guy is selling an ALS-600 for
$495 that he says is in good working condition.  Even if this is an older
unit, it is a steal.  For information on it please write Jerry, W7BUN at the
following address:

Please let him know you got the information from me.  Jerry is the net
control and has the list of items that were listed.  He can give you phone
number and so on.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX