EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr K. Schneider" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 07:59:56 -0500
What one list member suggested that worked (at least for the power point I
wanted to view) was saving it as rtf and then Window Eyes would read it;
the vendor says they "do not support" Power Point, but might someday.  I'd
like to be able to create Power Point for some of my lectures, but assume
creating it is probably even less accessible than reading it.  If you want
to put stuff on the web as power point, how about hanging a rtf version out
there too?  Thanks for your concern.