Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:13:25 EDT

Join us as we "Put the finishing touches on the CSA Conference"

Tuesday September 14th

6:30 pm Meet and Greet

7:00pm Program begins

Location: Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Rooms F, G, and H

After the meeting, we will enjoy our traditional gluten free refreshments. As
a special treat "OUTSIDE THE BREADBOX" bakery of Colorado Springs will be
providing samples of their crackers, cookies, etc., as well as Kinnickkinnick,
and Revival Soy.

Each family is asked to bring a gluten free dessert, along with the
manufacturers' phone number and dateof verification of gluten gluten free status. If a
homemade item, list each ingredient by brand name.  Group members can then be
assured of the safety of the food we share. This helps those who are lactose
intolerant or diabetic as well.  Drinks are provided.

For further information see www.okceliac.com or call Grace at 405-330-1655