Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 05:30:46 -0600

Just wanted to let the group know that I ate at a P J Changs in Des
Moines Iowa yesterday. What a great experience! They have a separate
gluten free menu and were so pleasant and kind about helping. The food
was great and so much fun to eat Chinese again.
They explained that everything, including the sauces are made on the
premises and therefore they can control what goes in everything.
All in all, so nice to eat without worrying about what I was eating.
They said that they had a large amount of people using the gluten free
menu. They have only been opened a very few months.
I hope members of this group will support the P J Changs in there area.
We need to encourage the restaurants that go out of their way to help.
Myrna Panno