From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:50:53 -0500

Hello, does anyone know (from experience) if Nature's Path Rice Puffs are safe for the wheat and/or corn allergic?  I went on the website and it has a nut warning (which isnt on the bag so that PO'd me) but Hunter had a pretty bad reaction to something last week and all that was different was these rice puffs (he has had rece puffs for months just not THIS brand) and the company does make kamut (wheat) puffs and corn puffs.  I emailed them twice but so far no reply with regard tot heir manufacturing practices.  Anyone with info, thanks.  When I get a defintitve answer, I will be sure to post it.

Nancy