From:
Tiffany Breger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tiffany Breger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:47:33 -0800

Hi,

I do not have Celiac Disease, but I do have a gluten sensitivity and have been told by my doctor to go off gluten which I will be doing, starting tomorrow.  This is a huge change for me, as I absolutely LOVE almost everything that has gluten in it.  I'd appreciate any information about good gluten free foods, cook books, websites with good recipes...  I really like cooking and I especially like baking, so I'd like to continue doing that.  If anyone has any lists about what common foods have gluten in them and what foods are ok to eat, I'd also appreciate that.  I had a couple, but I misplaced them and am not able to find them on the internet again.  Thanks so much for your help!!!

Tiffany