From:
Alicia Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alicia Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:49:18 -0800

I still don't have a solid answer. One response said they contacted the
company who manufactures the generic brand and they stated they could
not guarantee it is gluten-free. Another response said their GI doctor
said it's gluten-free. Another response directed me to the gluten-free
drugs website, where it was not listed (don't know how often the list is
updated?). I have tried finding them by calling 411- with the name of
the company and city location, and the 411 operator said there was no
company by that name in that city. I also tried to look online and found
no information.
I don't really know what to do at this point. It's so much less
expensive, but I don't know if I should risk it?

Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Alicia