From:
Jill Bellissimo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:14:42 EDT

Hello,
There was a recent post regarding how wonderful the Manna from Anna bread
tasted.  I tried to respond to that posting, but I don't think it went forward.
I was supporting the post that stated how delicious this bread was.  I fully
agree.  We started making this bread mix about two months ago, and we could
not believe how delicious this bread was compared to all the other breads we
have been trying since our two year old daughter was diagnosed about six months
ago.
However, my "doubting Thomas" mind wants to know if this is too good to be
true.   We are still trying to figure out how sensitive our daughter is, so we
were wondering if any of you sensitive veteran Celiacs have tried this bread,
and if so, whether or not you felt it was safe.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Jill,  CA