Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:26:34 EDT

 This is a reminder that the Celiac Disease, Walk for Awareness, is July 17th
at the Washington Township Park, Avon, IN. If at all possible, please come
join us for the first Celiac Walk in Indiana. We need everyone's participation
and our first chance to support celiac research.

Early registration fee is $15.00 for adults and $10.00 for kids with a
T-shirt. Deadline is July 7th, and the sponsor deadline is July 3rd. The day of
walk, the fees increase for adults to $20 and $15 for kids 12 and over. T-shirts
based upon availability. Kids are free 11 and under. Registration begins at
9:00AM. the walk will begin at 10:00AM. There will a picnic to follow at 12Noon
with gluten free food and door prizes. To win you  must be present.

If you would like to collect or donate money and cannot attend the walk,
please send the money to Joyce Etheridge, 1168 Sheffield Drive, Avon, IN  46123 by
July 17th. Please have checks made out to CSA Indianapolis Chapter #60.

For additional information please contact Joyce Etheridge @
[log in to unmask] or 317-272-4609. If you need a registration sheet, please let me know.

Sincerely,
'
Joyce Etheridge
Co-Chairman