Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:54:32 -0500

Hello list mates,

It's really great that WY Industries products (soy sauce, mustard and duck
sauce) are gluten free. Personally, I love their mustard for its hot and
spicy taste and use it frequently.

I do have one comment on the use of WY Industries packages and in particular
the soy sauce because most contain wheat. A Chinese restaurant uses that WY
Industries packages may not necessarily use that brand for food preparation.

My local Chinese restaurant uses WY Industries products with take out orders
ONLY. During food prep, they use Kikoman soy sauce which contains wheat. So
my comment is really a word of caution. Enjoy those little GF packages but
don't assume a Chinese restaurant who gives you WY Industries packets with
take out orders also uses the same brand when cooking. I provide the Chinese
restaurant I go to a bottle of GF soy sauce for my orders and they clean the
wok for me.

Happy and safe eating!

Joyce from
New Jersey