C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:49:23 -0500
OK I guess this is where you and I differ.  I don't see CP as something I
have to work hard to cope with as it's always been a part of me.  It's as
natural to me as is breathing.

The stresses of life, yes.  I mean, job stresses are out there for me just
as they are for anyone else. And yes, I have to cope with getting older,
but everyone does.  I honestly don't see CP as something to 'cope with.'
The affects, such as stiffness and joint pain, but not CP itself.  Hope I'm
aaking sense, everyone.

Kat