BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:50:00 -0600
I'm amazed at the interest you guys in the big city have for things out
here in the heartland.  This was on the local news last week.  There
was sort of a little biographical piece.  Dalquist was compared
favorably to other Minnesota inventors of useful things, like post-it
notes and heart valves.  These are nice people.

-jc