BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:00:19 -0500
Ruth Barton wrote:

>Ken,  You must have one hell of a dictionary!!!!!  Ruth

Ruth,

Well, it is a bit large as dictionaries go, in 2 volumes, but the
problem was not one of weight or size as much as figuring out what else
had to be moved, and what had to be moved so that that pile could be
moved in order to finally get the dictionary further away from my elbow,
but not so far away that I cannot turn to it when desperate. I can reach
it now just fine without falling out of the chair. Then the moving
process always leads to uncovering forgotten tasks, and needing to take
care of them before they are forgotten again, and in short it does take
six hours to finally move the dictionary.

][<