From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:15:40 -0500
I know how that goes.  On the 220 freqs I have programmed in there I have
had a problem with pager intermod believe it or not!  I don't know what
culprit, but this mainly has been at home.  I keep telling myself I will
give 56 a try from the hospital when I am outside, and might do it today,
but it is either very faint or nonexistent.