From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:00:56 -0500
Hi Bob, you could use a mobile as a base like you could a CB.  They do put
more output power. I know that I also need to pass my general too, and
what have you tested in the technician exam?  The general is just beyond
that, and I am trying to study, but haven't had the time for it you know
how that goes.