From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:17:45 -0400
Hi Dan;

A blind ham is no different then a ham who is sighted.

A ham who is sighted will also need to scan for PL tones and, if the
repeater does not pass the pl tone then that will be that much less use that
the repeater owner's repeater will get.

I mean let's be practical here.

If we want to be treated with the same respect that everyone else is treated
with then, I think we need to stop classifying ourselves and just go with
the flow.

Their are always work arounds and, no matter what segment of the population
we are in, we will always need to make adjustments.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389