From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:05:47 -0800
I agree the 707 looks like a good radio for the money.  What I was
referring to was the $80 price difference between the 707 and the tmv7,
not sure if that is the right number, that will do crossband repeat and so
forth.  I'm thinking it might be wise to have the most accessable radio I
can in the car.  I think someone said you could do a lot from the mike on
the 707 and also that the subtones spoke, and did not on the higher priced
model.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr