From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 16:33:41 -0600
Hi John,

Well, I received a Kenwood MT-G707 for Christmas.  It has the voice chip
installed and the voice is very clear.

I now have just a few basic questions.  Can I as a blind person go into the
menu and activate the mike?  If so, how do I do this?  Next I need a layout
of the buttons on both the radio and mike. I've learned what a couple of
them do, but I don't know very many yet.

If you have a quick start guide and the manual already scanned that you
could send, I'd appreciate it very much.

I think I'm going to love this radio.

73
Kris Hickerson
WB9SLM