ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:10:49 -0700
As the subject says speaking of leading music yesterday being Sunday, my
pastors wife was a bit ill yesterday and had almost no voice and she asked
me to kind of lead the music while she played well, at first I thought I did
awful and I didn't do as well as I might have wanted to but I also learned
something first and foremost I'm not a leader I love to sing but no thanks
to leading.  Second, its ok to make mistakes I knew that but in order to
learn we need to make the mistakes to see all that I knew that too but I
still needed that lesson.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]