ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:30:11 -0700
You mean to tell me, Vinny, you don't think that is the funniest story you
ever did heard tell of?  I'm shocked.  See what living in Canada has done to
you?  You've done lost your sense of humor or something.  When is the last
time you have watched a Canadian comedian on Television and thought he was
funny?  While you are at it, would you please take Peter Jennings back?  I'm
tired of his humanistic liberal slant when doing the news every night.  He's
not even funny.  I take that back.  He is very funny.  By the way, why won't
he become an American citizen?  I bet Canada doesn't want him back and
that's why he stays and works here in the states.  Would you write to your
government up there and ask them to offer him enough money to retire if he
moves back to Canada before he gets hurt by some red neck down here?  I
would love to take his place doing the nightly A B C news and I'll read the
news for them for half the price they are paying him.  No, on second
thought, forget the whole thing.  It would be easier just for me to move to
Canada myself.  Have you an extra room up their?  I'll pay.  Not much but
I'll pay just so I can say I live in a different country than Jennings does.

Phil.