ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:16:31 -0700
This week has been one of many victories, unusual and amazing healings, and
of loss.  I cannot go into any details but something has been building up
for a number of months that seems to have peaked this week.  As a result, I
may have lost a good friend.  I am believing it is temporary but it is a
present loss regardless.  In what I am called to do now, I see many come and
go.  Some go because they have been healed.  Some go because they have
experienced a measure of healing but are satisfied with only part of what
Jesus died for as far as His gifts to them are concerned.  Some go for all
the wrong reasons.  Consider your close friends worthy because if you lose
them, you will feel the loss acutely.

Phil.