BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:33:04 -0500
cp -

Did you tape the FBI warning too for distributing copywritten material?
We're gonna call the VCR police on you!

Anyway, I'm a little confused.  The Bronze Age horn - was there also a
building that was shaped to give a similar sound or was it made to make the
horn sound better?  Maybe it's too early for me to make the connection.  Of
course, right about now, you're probably snug in your bed still sleeping off
yesterday.  Take a minute and shake out the cobwebs.

- Pam