BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 07:13:24 -0500
Met History wrote:

>> You are reminding me that I want to go purchase a scanner.
>
> So, is it "allowed" to post photos here, if they are embedded in the
> email itself, as opposed to being attached files?  (I did that a few
> months ago and it worked.)

What is allowed is what you can get away with. If there is a citizen
uproar then it becomes sticky.

Though the scanner I meant was a radio scanner to listen in on the
police & emergency channels, therefore to be prepared for the next
unHamptons riot.
It may be something to consider to monitor the environmental cops on DFI
when you extend the bedroom addition into the wetlands.

If you have a photo that you would like seen you can send it to me and
I'll post it on PTN Live! and then you can tell folks to go look at it.

][<