BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
creighton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:15:55 -0500
It has to do with humility and excellence. I have worked with architects
that were annoyed that I expected dimensioned rooms to fit in their scaled
drawings or more recently, ignored all steam and drain pipes when specifying
cabinets. More often though I find I learn plenty. The best is true
collaboration. Am building now an architects personal dream house with some
things that dismay me, zero projection of roof over walls, corrugated roof
some how bent over an arched roof. but drawings are good details clear and
the first time the sun came out in the cold morning it was just as
described- glorious
    seateabee