BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:22:36 -0600
Christopher,

There are architects and Architects.  An architect may understand the
nature of the problem and design a solution responding to the need, and
recognize a Home Depot need when he/she sees it.  An Architect wants to
be published in Dwell, or some other glossy magazine and ignores any
evidence that the client doesn't need to be covered with glossy
materials.

-jc